Summer Solstice & World Music Day
Thursday, June 21
Music, movement and intention highlight our midsummer day with the following activities:
- 7:00 am – Silent Walking Meditation: Time for personal reflection while walking in nature
- 8:30 am – Sun Salutation: Hatha Yoga celebrating the sun
- 9:30 am – Stretch and Breathe in gratitude
- 10:30 am – Juice it up
- 11:30 am – Zumba: Celebrate movement and dance on this world music day
- 2:30 pm – Basics of Evolutionary Astrology: Understand who you are in this moment
- 3:30 pm – Conscious Creative Expression: A fun art session with intention
- 4:30 pm – Family Friendly Yoga focusing on connection and balance
- 5:30 pm – Restorative Sound Healing
- 6:00 pm – Midsummer Night Soiree: Wine, Craft libations and Terras appetizers with live music**. Wear your summer whites.
- 8:00 pm – Yoga under the Stars: Meditative yoga under the first quarter moon
Program schedule is subject to change. Please check back periodically for any updates.
**Reserve your spot in our midsummer night soiree at CAFE meto for $25 by calling (480) 653-9049.