Evolution Spa will be replaced this winter with the 22,000 square foot Spa CIVANA – designed to take you back to the origin of SPA – Salus Per Aquam (Health through Water) by offering a choice of hydrotherapy immersions that include a tepidarium, hot/cold walking pool, cold plunge shower and saunarium. The ritual of “taking the waters” is intrinsic to the traditions of spa along with alternating hot and cold exposure. A pre and post ritual to ground the body for the healing therapies.
COMING DECEMBER 20, 2018
Features of Spa CIVANA
- Enter our 22,000 square foot spa through a fire & water featured courtyard
- Recapture Salus per Aqua with our thermal pool, hot and cold walking circuit, cold plunge shower, Saunarium and Watsu® pool.
- Dedicated men’s & women’s relaxation areas with steam rooms
- 29 Treatment areas including 1 Watsu® pool, 2 couples rooms, 3 wet treatment rooms, 5 facial rooms, 1 Thai.
- 1600 square foot co-ed relaxation lounge on the second floor offering majestic mountain views.
- Adult-only 25-meter spa pool and sundeck.
- Salon and boutique shop.
- Sustainable design including energy efficiency, solar PV and water harvesting.
- Cafe Meto (latin for harvest and gather) healthy dining outlet adjacent to spa.